Friday, August 24, 2012

The First Week of Kindergarten

The first week of kindergarten went well!! We worked very hard on following the rules, listening, and being nice to others. This is something that we will continue to work on through the year. Next week we will begin learning about how we are all different and special and about the different feelings that we have. The newsletter is attached on the right side of the page and will also be sent home on Monday. A few things to work on at home would be rhyming, continuing to practice writing their names, and writing the numbers 0-9. I figured that I would let the kids tell you what they learned this week.

6 comments:

  1. it wont' let us view the video it says it's a private video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!! I fixed it just now. Hope too many people didn't miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we enjoyed the video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoyed watching the video. Thank you Mrs. Farewell for sharing this video with us.
    Mrs. Iamanu

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANANYMOUS"OMA" from New Mexico LOVES your blog and will be following it faithfully! Of course!!! I just LOVE to see my little "darlin" whenever I can. What a GREAT IDEA!!! You ROCK Mrs. Farwell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My baby girl Lynn Marie is so great... Thanks for posting these... I love seeing what shes doing even though I'm all the way in Florida =] Keep em coming =]

    ReplyDelete